Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weight Loss

I have lost 10 pounds in 12 weeks, which

started from 159.3lbs in 28/1/09 and drop to 149.3 as today.




(click to enlarge)


From the graph, I use the 7 day moving average

to smooth and filter out the daily fluctuation of

weight so that I get a more meaningful trend.

This fared quite well as I planned to drop 1 lbs

per week. Surprisingly, the drop in weight doestn't

really make me a faster runner automatically, at least

not until now.

But my BMI certainly drops to a healthy level.

If you are interested in calculating your BMI,

visit this BMI Calculator.

And if you would like to download the tool that

I log and graph my weight, you can get it from

eDiary

which I coded some time ago.


Crank on.

No comments:

 
website-hit-counters.com
search engine optimization services