Thursday, January 8, 2009

Life as a Runner (1) --How runner sees

When I look at that guy in the mirror,

I still see his tummy protruding from the belly.



When I tried to put on that one inch thigher jean that

I purposely bought some time ago, thinking that it will

fit like a gloove in no time, I still have to hold my

breathe and tighten up all my poor abs muscle to put it on.



When I stand up on the scale, Oh well, there is still

no luck of being any lighter (Damn, after all

these hard runs, long runs, countless easy runs,

the BMI is still over 25!)


When I crank on that mill, fatique still

creep in after the 20K mark, and Noops,

it is not getting any easier.

When I ....

BUT ALL THESE DIDN'T DISCOURAGE ME FROM RUNNING.

ALL THESE ARE NOT WHAT I SEE AND I DIDN'T SEE ALL THESE.

INSTEAD...

I SEE ROOMS FOR IMPROVEMENT .

I SEE POTENTIALS.


I see that once the tummy no longer protruding from my belly,

I see once I can fit in that one inch (or two, or three) jean,

I see once the reading on that stupid scale drop and

the BMI is finally well under 25(or may be under 22?),

I see once...

I seel all these will cut off XXX minute from my PR
(now, all I have to do is trim that tummy and fit in that jean, right?)


YEAP! THAT'S HOW I LIKE TO SEE IT.

AND I HOPE YOU SEE AS I SEE IT ALSO.


Crank on.

No comments:

 
website-hit-counters.com
search engine optimization services